Window stickers are available in
two basic types:
- Self adhesive vinyl
- REPOP Dry-apply film
All materials have their place but the incredible performance of the REPOP film makes it the material of choice. The film has exceptional clarity and can be repositioned onto clean glass again and again with little loss of adhesion. ‘Static cling’ vinyl has been used for many years in vehicles and is an ideal budget option for a single use window sticker.
Vinyl labels can be used on a range of surfaces and bond in time for a more permanent solution. Window labels can be produced in any shape or size, even with cut outs if required. Single colour or full colour labels are available and can incorporate a serial number, QR code or bar code if required.
There are a range of applications for window stickers including:
- Parking permits, promotional labels, service labels, site passes, festival access, club membership and many more
- Durable, waterproof and chemical resistant
- Any size, shape or colour
- Variable information and sequential numbers
- QR codes and Bar codes.
Self adhesive to your windscreen:
- Parking Permits / Car Window Labels.
Issue to Employees / Students / Visitors / Contractors.
- Customise with your Company Logo
- Colour Match as required
- Cost Effective
- No adhesive on windscreen
- Clearly Visible
- Dates of Use
- Sequentially numbered
- Fully customised – design created to your requirements
- Expands the company profile.
Unit G1 Woodlands Court Business Park, Bristol Road, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 4FJ